HTLF Specialized Industries, a division of HTLF, provides expertise to middle-market growth companies and investors. The unique model of our holding company, HTLF, powers our family of community banks with technology, efficiency and strength, allowing us to offer a community banking experience with the scale to compete at any level. Decisions are made at the local level and focused on our clients and relationships.
Our HTLF Specialized Industries team has the ability to structure, facilitate and partner on larger transactions. In addition, through our community banks, we offer a full suite of credit, treasury management and retirement plan products and services, with a focus on the following transaction types:
TARGET COMPANY CHARACTERISTICS:
- Revenues greater than $25 million
- EBITDA greater than $2 million
- Credit solution needs of $5 million or more, including: working capital lines of credit, and term loans for acquisitions, cash flow, equipment and real estate
Includes the following production operation types: row cropping, livestock, dairy, almonds, fruits and vegetables, etc.
Includes companies that provide information and other services that support and improve the productivity of their customers, such as applied technology, testing and monitoring services, professional services and transportation.
Food & Beverage
Includes consumer packaged goods, food and beverage processors and distributors, co-packers, ingredient and organic suppliers, branded and private label products, packaging companies and wholesalers.
For practices, sponsors and ancillary healthcare service providers of all types.
- Providers include: hospitals, skilled nursing, senior’s housing, behavioral health, home health, hospice, pharmacy, rehab/therapy, ASC and others.
- Practice finance solutions for physicians, dentists and more.
- Banking and credit products for ancillary service providers, such as revenue cycle management (RCM), healthcare IT, and medical equipment manufacturing and distribution.
For franchisees with a focus on Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) brands. Financing options include term loan and development loan facilities for new unit growth, acquisition, remodels, and recapitalization.
Specialty Manufacturing and Distribution
Includes companies with distinct capabilities to manufacture or distribute products with unique attributes.
Our team of industry experts is ready to help your business grow.
Contact us today.
HTLF’s community banks are members of the FDIC.