Partners to Help Drive Your Success
Our primary objective is to learn your business and assemble the right team and solutions to help you grow.
“The team is the most important part of any company, especially a startup. I’m proud this bank is on ours.”
- Founder and Executive Chairman, Shipping and Logistics Company
DELIVERING HIGH QUALITY SERVICE
We understand the demand for transportation services is highly dependent on the state of our economy. In an industry where many variables impact your business’ success such as fuel pricing, collection of customer payments, stringent safety and environmental regulations, and much more, it’s important to have a reliable financial partner that can help your business stay on route to profitability and growth.
FUELED BY COMMITMENT
Like you, our mission as a community bank is delivering best-in-class customer service. You make an impact in your local community every day your business in motion. As a community bank, we have the local team of transportation experts, and the tools and resources that can get your business past the roadblocks.
- Acquire funding for capital improvements, or investments in property, buildings, fleet upgrades, and information systems or technology with Working Capital and Financing.
- Improve your cash flow and add a recurring revenue stream with Payment Solutions.
- Optimize and streamline your payables and receivables strategies, and mitigate your cash management challenges with Treasury Management solutions.
- Evaluate your company programs and offerings to help reduce employee turnover with Retirement Plan Services.
Products offered through Heartland Retirement Plan Services are not FDIC Insured, are not bank guaranteed and may lose value.
Powered by HTLF
Our local banking team is backed by the strength, stability and expertise of a $18 billion organization. Click to learn more
HOW TO INFLATION-PROOF YOUR BUSINESS
With strategic changes and precautions, you could make 2022 more profitable than pre-Covid returns—inflation or not! Click to learn more
Avoiding Credit Card Fraud
Using the right tools and best practices will help your company fight credit card fraud. Click to learn more
Safeguard Your Ach Transactions
With a recent increase in ACH fraud, learn about effective ways to protect your business. Click to learn more